Monday, December 16, 2019

Last of the Christmas Cookie Baking LO for Use Your Stuff blog challenge

Good Morning and welcome! This is the last challenge this year for Use Your Stuff challenge blog so the design team can enjoy the Christmas holidays :) So what better theme to finish off with than It's Christmas Time!
It's Christmas time at our house when I'm making Christmas Cookies:
 This was me in 2017 on Dec 24 finishing up my Christmas Cookie baking and it's looking the same for this coming year that I'll be baking cookies Dec 23rd and 24th while the hubby is at work. Yes my job has left me little time to get in the Christmas spirit this year till the days before the holiday to finally enjoy it :) I used 3 tags on my layout a challenge from Scrap N Chat group and also the layout was created from a Scraplift over at the Scrap Squad facebook group :)
Thank you for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing your creation over at Use Your Stuff challenge blog

No comments:

Post a Comment