Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Be Merry- Christmas card for Counterfeit Kit Challenge

Back today with another fast card if you need one for the holidays with Counterfeit Kit Challenge. There has been fantastic ideas all month form my design team sisters this month over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge :) This is a great reference for cards needed next year too.
 
Season's Greetings

Today's technique is using a tag on your card, this addition can make the card very festive without alot of bulk

Using a Tag


 Christmas time is a great time to buy premade tags and they are really getting to look fantastic too! I had gotten packs of tags at the Dollar Store and used them in a variety of ways
Add some glitter paper and a doily is a nice touch behind the tap and dress it with some soft embellishments if you like. Easy Peasy card for the holidays and they don't need to know you bought the tags!


Thanks for stopping by today and seeing what I've been creating in my scrappy corner of the world. I want to wish all my friends and followers and Merry Christmas! You may see a post or 2 yet before we begin the new year

No comments:

Post a Comment