Wednesday, January 1, 2020

CKC - January Kit Reveal - Christmas Joy

Happy New Year! Happy 2020! What an awesome way to start off the new year is with a fun counterfeit kit! and this one that Lisa picked out for us to play with was pure joy for me as I plan to scrap my Dec Daily this month and this kit is perfect for that. You should have arrived to my blog from one of our newest master forgers Tracey
Because we don't do a December kit, Lisa thought it might be nice to feature a kit that could be good to shift out of the real Christmas colors into winter shades if you wanted to but for those of us who are ready to scrap Christmas photos that we took just a few weeks earlier, then a Christmas kit could be useful. A good all rounder!

Therefore, here is the Counterfeit Kit Challenge January inspiration kit courtesy of Citrus Twist Christmas Stories 2019 kit (with bundled album)
 


And you can find an unboxing video here if you need more detail!

This month, we are delighted to welcome Melodee as our Guest Designer! She's amazing at creating so make sure to check out her kit too

 and this is my kit Christmas Joy:


I had a blast putting this kit together and I'm known for big kits this one is no different but I got lots to scrap this month with so many Christmas celebrations with the grandkids and my Dec Daily too. This one will be around a bit too as this quarter my goal is to get all my Dec Dailies finished up (check back tomorrow for my 2020 goals post)
So I followed the unboxing video for my papers so I have both the A and B sides of the papers in my kit
So many fun colors and patterns in this fun kit to counterfeit: Red-Teal-Green-Blue-White-Lt Blue-Woodgrain-Plaids-Christmas motifs 
My choice of Alphas and the black sticker pad will give me the words that are featured in the kit that I don't have.
I have this add on: Some scraps, Glitter 4X6 paper pad and this SU Frost 4X6 paper pad and there is also under that a partial paper pad that I'm thinking is Stampin Up too. This is another goal for this year to add either Stampin Up paper or Close To My Heart paper in my kits so I can start using those papers up ad getting them out of my stash. I will also be using the Scrappy Advent Calendar that I received in December with my Dec Daily which will work with in this kit too

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you join in with us for some fun this month with this fantastic inspirational kit over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog, now off with you go and see what fun kit Laura came up with over on her Instagram page

it's time to get hopping. Here's the full list for you:








8 comments:

  1. This looks like a fun kit to play with, Tina! I am looking forward to seeing your progress on your past DD. I never had a chance to start mine for this year in December, so I will be workng on it a bit in January.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big beautiful kit to dig into! There are so many goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina - you surprise me each month with the size of your kits and this is no exception! It's huge! So many lovely papers - wow - and I love that you did both the a and b sides of the original kit too. I hope you'll share your DD as and when it gets finished! Great job

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great kit - some of those older papers and elements are just so charming. Enjoy using this kit - I know I would.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous kit Tina and another biggie! December daily should be bright and cheery with these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great kit-lovely paper selections especially!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could definitely have quite a fun play with this! You've got a really lovely colour scheme going on that really appeals to me. Can't wait to see your DD!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the more vintage vibe in your kit. It's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete