Saturday, January 4, 2020

Happy is the Heart at Home

Good Morning and welcome :) Got my 1st layout done for 2020 and what better way to start off the new year that with my favorite pooch Buddy. Using the January 1 sketch over at Sketch N Scrap 
No photo description available.
I had fun creating this fun layout of Buddy opening up his gift from his Aunt Patty (my sister)
Choosing a Non-Traditional color scheme I went with a challenge over at The Secret Not Secret Kit Club FB group and used Amy's Mood Board challenge for my colors. I used my November Counterfeit Kit: Everyday Insight and used up some of the home accents that was in that kit. That golden yellow paper for the background is a very old EK Success paper from Build a Page papers. I wanted to create atleast 1 more layout with this kit before putting it away :) but I just may do 1 or 2 more yet with it before getting into the Christmas paper.
Thanks for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing what you create with this fun sketch over at Sketch N Scrap challenge blog


No comments:

Post a Comment