Monday, January 6, 2020

Holiday Fun layout for Stick It Down challenge

Hello and welcome back to another scrappy layout post :) Today is Stick It Down's double page layout sketch and this month we have a fun sponsor over at Stick It Down too:
Jenny at Scrappin Happy Studio. specializes in handmade scrapbook embellishments, such as flair epoxy. All my products are handmade in her home studio, in the beautiful state of Oregon!
You can visit Jenny at her Etsy store and on Instagram

The Double Page sketch:
this is the layout I created with this fun sketch:
 Nice to be scrapping some holiday photos from past years :) these are from 2017.  Pictures with Brad's family December 26th.
 This is the left side of the layout using my current counterfeit kit: Christmas Joy. Just about spot on with that side of the sketch,
 Close up of the picture of use with the grandboys and used a fun vellum piece on my layout with the tag and brad.
 The right side of the layout has more pictures from the evening, more of Tristan that of Zachary thinking with all the action going on I must have been getting lots of blurry photos that night.
Close up of some journaling strips that I cut from a scrapbook paper from my November counterfeit kit: Everyday Insight and the diecuts and puffy stickers from my current kit :) It was a fun layout to create :)
Thank you for stopping by today to see what I'm up to in my little corner of the world. I look forward to seeing what you create with this fun sketch over at Stick It Down challenge blog







No comments:

Post a Comment