Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Winter Wonderland layout

Good Morning and welcome :) This is the other layout to the one I created and posted yesterday, this is the next day of the storm.
 Can see pretty clear in the daylight we got smacked with a bunch of snow that November :) a 2 day storm dropped 10.6" of snow. Using up a CTMH collection Frosted collection, used the last of the pattern paper scraps when I created this layout. The paper is from 2013 and the pictures are from Nov 16, 2018.
My journaling sums up the last of my thoughts of the storm, adding a bit of washi here and there and some teal color shine splatters to finish off the layout. From my November Counterfeit kit: Everyday Insight just another insight to one of the days in my life :)
This was the last layout I created in 2019 :) finishing off the year with 204 layouts, 1 more layout than what I did the year before. Now the duty of sorting them and putting them away :) yes not the fun part of scrapping but something that needs done. Have a good day and I thank you for stopping by today and seeing what I'm up too in my little corner of the world.

1 comment: