Monday, January 6, 2020

BRRR layout for Use Yoyur Stuff challenge blog

Good Morning and welcome to the 1st challenge of the new year over at Use Your Stuff challenge blog. We got some changes going on over there:

A new change for this new year as well...Our challenges will be running for 2 weeks each..that means there will only be 2 challenges each month (one from each team) rather than 4!

This challenge will run from Monday Jan 6th until Saturday Jan 18th!  Lots of time to get your entries in!  Enter as many times as you would like but please no backlinking and make sure that you tag UYS in your post for our challenge as well.

We have a super easy challenge to start you off...it's ANYTHING GOES!  Create anything you want - but try to use some of that older stuff you have in your stash, not the new product you got for Christmas!! :)

Finishing off 2019 trying to use up a CTMH collection Frosted I created this layout. The paper is from 2013 and the pictures are from Nov 15, 2018.

My journaling about the storm. I love the way this layout turned out and was so glad to get this collection bashed and out of my stash. From my November Counterfeit kit: Everyday Insight just another insight to one of the days in my life :)
This was the beginning of this storm and the pictures here are from the 1st day of it, I did a single layout of the next day of this storm, you'll have to come back tomorrow to see that layout. I look forward to seeing your creation for this fun challenge over at Use Your Stuff challenge blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment