Sunday, December 8, 2019

Washi Tape card for Counterfeit Kit Challenge

This month we took off creating kits, but we're still active over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog each day bringing you a Christmas card. So if you need ideas for cards this year this is the place to go for inspiration.
Season's Greetings

I used washi tape for my card today to add a fun border to the card. Great way to use some of your washi tape stash is with borders :)


This is a very easy card which is great this time of the year and the added embellishments isn't to bulky so makes for at good shipping card too. I used 5 different strips of Washi Tape on the card, 4 for the border and 1 for the sentiment. Relatively quick and simple to make.

Thanks for stopping by today and checking out what I'm up to in my scrappy corner of the world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment