Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Let It Snow! Christmas card for Counterfeit Kit Challenge

This month we took off creating kits, but we're still active over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog each day bringing you a Christmas card. So if you need ideas for cards this year this is the place to go for inspiration.

Season's Greetings
Sometimes all you need is a few shapes for a fast Christmas card especially when your getting towards the end of the mailing season. Using punches is a fast way to do that!

 I love using my snowflake punches during the season of making Christmas cards it adds a fun addition to the card without a lot of bulk. Stars are also a great punch this time of the year too :) With a washi tape border I added 3 punched snowflakes to my card with a sentiment to compliment the snowflakes. A fun snowman foam sticker to finish it off. 
Thanks for stopping by today and checking out what I'm up to in my scrappy corner of the world :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment