Saturday, March 6, 2021

1st Day of School LO

 Welcome :) I created this layout using the March 1st sketch over at Sketch N Scrap and my 1st layout using my March Counterfeit Kit Teamwork

This is the layout I created with it 

My grandkids 1st day of school in 2020. I used both my current counterfeit kit Teamwork and I used the item list over at #scraphappy #calvinball2021 for my layout too for the points. Which this one done on March 2 gave me 7 points! Sweet :) The cutfile came from my Sept 2019 Kreative Cuts kit 

If you interesting in finding out more about Calvinball you can go here: to http://scraphappy.org/calvinball for more info! Thanks for stopping by today



1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love your take on the sketch Tina! So clever! Your layout is amazing, love that big light bulb and the papers you used. Great pics of the grands too. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete