Monday, March 1, 2021

CKC - March 2021 Kit Reveal - Teamwork

 Good Morning and welcome :) It's a new month and that means its a new kit to inspire us over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge. I didn't kill my last month's kit but boy did I use a bunch of it! I did over 30 layouts last month and want to keep the momentum going so that means a fun kit created from my stash. You should have arrived here from Tara's blog, looking forward to seeing what all the ladies have come up with for their kits this month and you'll find a full list at the bottom of the post

First let's welcome our Guest Designer this month the wonderful Julie Kirk.You can find Julie over on her Instagram https://www.instagram.com/withjuliekirk/

Clair is pour hostess this month and she has chosen a fun colorful kit for us this month: I love to take the reins here at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge in March, when the world starts to feel just that little bit warmer and the first little leaves start to show themselves after winter. And, normally, my kit choice for the month would also feature a lot of lovely leaves and florals but, this month's inspiration kit is a little bit different! It's the beautiful Paper Addict Kit from Mommyish - and it's digital


 

Wow that is one fun kit to inspire some school pictures and things to do pictures to scrap. I was drawn to the colors and all those phrases, thought school embellishments right away. Knew I would be getting some Pink Fresh Office Hours into my kit too as it has alot of this type of thing in that collection. My kit is called:

Teamwork

 
Container of goodies, lots of ribbon that I pulled for the month, lots of school stickers, pack of colored wood veneer that has paper airplanes in it, lots of office puffy stickers and chipboard too.

Papers are 12x12, 6x6 paper pad and scraps of papers

I also added some Project Life cards to the kit something that I want to use this year and there are some in the inspirational kit too

A few little extras that I didn't put in the container I had to round out the kit :) Should be a blast to play with and get lost of school pictures scraped this month. Thanks for stopping by now off you go to see what Tracey has in her kit and it would be great to see some of your kits too this month over at the Community facebook group

Let's take a look at Julie's kit for the month, then take a little hop around with the rest of the DT.

Guest Designer: Julie Kirk - https://www.instagram.com/withjuliekirk/



8 comments:

  1. Tina, what a fantastic kit. Not sure how you'll beat THIRTY layouts but there are more days in March!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a useful kit Tina. All those pretty papers and the project life cards! Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun kit - I am oooing and aahhing over the stickers. And I have recently been digging back through my Project Life cards as well. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kit is beautiful this month! I love that you have already decided upon photos to use with it! Your papers are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm interested in how different people have put together different sizes of kits. I thought my kit was fairly large when I sneaked in some sticker books/sheets (but I now realise it's dwarfed by a few of the DTs!) Happy creating!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know you are running at full scrap speed so I would imagine you’ll make full use of this GREAT take on the colorful inspiration kit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a fabulous kid Tina, I know you will make amazing layouts with it! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Kit, Tina. Such a great idea to include mists, something I didn't even think about. I have a few are bright happy colors of this kit. Have fun scrapping.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete