Friday, March 5, 2021

Happy Birthday Card for a Sketch n Scrap card challenge

   Good morning and welcome to the 1st card sketch over at Sketch N Scrap challenge blog. I just loved this card sketch, its a fun one from Heather Hall

I created a Birthday Card for two of my Grandsons with the sketch:

 and this one

I even used my BASHket for that doily circle and the wood veneer 2. As I'm playing along with #calvinball2021 and #scraphappy for the points of using items in my stash. I have a drawer dedicated to my Birthday supplies so pretty easy to pull a birthday card together :) Thanks for stopping by today to see what I created and I can't wait to see what you create from this cool sketch over at Sketch N Scrap blog.



3 comments:

  1. Great cards Tina!! I love these bold colors and the awesome mix of patterns, so perfect for a guy or a girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun sketch and I love your takes on it Tina! How clever of you use to use the squarish happy birthday for your circle, it works great! That doily on the second one is great, loving the age number on it. Fabulous and fun papers too, these cards are sure to brighten anyone's birthday! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both these cards. I love the bright and fun colors. Perfect for your grandsons!

    ReplyDelete