Monday, March 8, 2021

New Birfeeder LO

 Hello :) Calvinball layout today :) This layout was created over the weekend :) The pictures are new pictures I took Saturday and I finished up the layout on Sunday. Took some pictures yesterday that will be for some upcoming layouts this month too :) why wait a whole year to scrap photos when I can print at home and get the layouts done now! 

This layout was created using Day 7 from Christys Beautiful Life series #30DSCBL7 and I got 15 points for Calvinball too. I used a cutfile from Kreative Cut club Nov 2019 kit

I used my current counterfeit kit: Teamwork for my layout pattern papers and such, found the apple diecuts in my stash in reference to the Green Apple tree that the birdfeeder is in.


If you interesting in finding out more about Calvinball you can go here: to http://scraphappy.org/calvinball for more info! Thanks for stopping by today 

1 comment:

  1. Love your layout Tina, those feather are so fabulous! Your layout is fun and cheerful with all the fun colors. I love printing my own photos, it is that instant gratification that I love. lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete