Sunday, July 18, 2021

28 Years lo for CKC challenge #2

 Good Morning and welcome :) Mid July and you can tell, been a hot summer so far and I'm loving it! Less humid would be nice but I'm okay with it too :) beats that white stuff that flies around in the winter time :) 

Today is the 2nd challenge over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog and our month's host Lisa has challenged us:

And onto today's challenge...

Buenos Dias!

Get creative with a foreign language!  

Whatever your main/native language is at home, use a foreign word or expression on your page today.

  Link it to a story about a holiday spent abroad or even a foreign word you just love because of how it sounds or the literal translation.


I choose to use some french words on my layout for the mood of the day and used the words in each of my clusters. I finished off a package of Dear Lizzy puffy stickers when making the layout using the words, the & and the hot air balloon. After looking up the meanings of each word I thought this set of photos were the best use for the words :) Happy Anniversary to us! I enjoyed using lots of the yellow that was in my kit: Summer Fun and I still got lots of this kit to play with yet this month and probably next month yet :)

Thank you for stopping by today and seeing what I'm up to in my little corner of the world. I hope you join us over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog for this fun challenge.



 

1 comment:

  1. What a great layout Tina! I love the summery colors with the yellows, pinks and greens. I also love the French words you used. Perfect and so fun to boot! I forgot you and Dave married in 1993, same year as Dwayne and I married. Only we did it in Feb. lol Yes, I agree. I keep saying I'd rather mow than shovel snow! I have the pool to enjoy on hot summer days/nights and isn't that what summer is all about. Being hot? Well laid up now, so no pool, but sitting in the ac. Enjoy summer, it is going by way too fast! Hugs, Brenda Oh Happy Anniversary!!!!!

    ReplyDelete