Monday, July 5, 2021

Celebrate Happy Birthday card for Sketch N Scrap challenge

 Good morning and welcome to the 1st card sketch over at Sketch N Scrap challenge blog. I just loved this card sketch from Stacy and used it for a birthday card fir my Grandson's Birthday. 

This is what I created with it:

Lots of color for this card and some sparkle too. I used all scraps to make the front of the card and more of the cupcake paper went in to the inside of the card. Thanks for stopping by today to see what I created and can't wait to see what you create from this cool sketch over at Sketch N Scrap blog.



3 comments:

  1. Such a fun card Tina! Love the cupcake paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun sketch to follow, I love how your card came out for your grandson. It is bright and fun! I know he will love it!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun and colorful card for your grandson! Very cute! Dorlene

    ReplyDelete