Thursday, July 1, 2021

CKC - July 2021 Kit Reveal - Summer Fun

 Good morning and welcome :) after and eventful night of no power and can now get my blog post done :) lol teaches me not to procrastinate so much! July, wow did June go by quick. So I'm ready to scrap and my kit proves it :) So lets see what the inspiration is 1st. You should have arrived here from Misty's blog I'm excited to see what she has curated being her 1st kit as a master forger! Let's welcome our newest forgers too!

Lisa is our host this month and this is the kit she chose for us to be inspired by. Welcome to Our Guest Designer this month, the delightful Antonia.

This month, I was excited to pick our inspiration from a kit club that's been around for a long time and yet, we've never picked it before. I've always been a big admirer of the products and kits that Kelly Purkey has curated over the years and she recently rebranded and renamed her business to the totally apt "Paper Person" - love it!

I've picked out the April 2021 New Episode kit and I think you are going to love it!

It includes products from the Buenos Dias collection by new American Crafts designer Obed Marshall which is so pretty and summery and full of sunny vibes, not to mention great Spanish expressions. 

The kit itself focuses on TV viewing or activities/hobbies which I think is an interesting twist for us all and could be a focus for your kit or embellishments. But it really doesn't need to be as the papers, colours and patterns are universal enough to take in any direction you like! 

Here's the link and the contents: https://paperperson.shop/products/april-2021-kit-new-episode


Out of this kit my 1st thought and what I was drawn to was the TV! Hey I knew I had a 6x6 paper pad that had TVs in it so that is where my kit began

So most of my color choices came from this paper pad, but with the inspirational kit and the clean lines Pinkfresh Studio came to mind and I knew my kit would have lots of that in it

Summer Fun

 

papers:

Alphas and Stamps
Cut files

and chipboard to finish it off! Now 2 of those spots in the container has non summer stuff :) Yes Christmas in July I'll be doing too :)  Yes it's a bit on the bigger size but got lots of new prints to scrap too. Thanks for stopping by today and your next stop is Tara's blog and she usually has a large kit too so I'm excited to see how the inspiration moved her for her kit :) and if you get lost here is the full list 


Here's the full hop list so that you don't miss any of the inspiration:




8 comments:

  1. Fabulous kit! I wish I would've had tv papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice big kit! I love the TV paper. We watch our share of TV but never have done a TV layout. Thanks for the inspiration to add a story to my albums.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another big kit but lovely colours and embellishments are so cute. Enjoy your month scrapping Tina.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh me oh my. This is lovely. Can't wait to see what you create.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes, glad you have power again Tina, I hope it wasn't super hot. I have no clue where June went, but it flew right on by. I'm already dreading summer coming to an end as it seems to be going by so fast as usual. Love your kit, looks like it will be lots of fun to work with and I can't wait to see what you create! Enjoy your summer! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Standing O for the tv paper pad! This is such a lush kit, I know you will have a blast! And with prints at the ready? YOU. GO. GURL. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a mighty mighty kit you've come up with. This one looks to be especially fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful kit! I love it all!

    ReplyDelete