Sunday, June 20, 2021

Thank You It's Perfect card for Sketch N Scrap challenge

 Good morning and welcome to the 2nd card sketch over at Sketch N Scrap challenge blog. I just loved this card sketch from Lisa and used it for a lovely Thank You card for my granddaughter. 

I flipped it, but kept the image part and sentiment in the same place.
 

Used some scraps from my May counterfeit kit :) and the flower diecuts from my current counterfeit kit. Thanks for stopping by today to see what I created and can't wait to see what you create from this cool sketch over at Sketch N Scrap blog.

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Tina!! Love the sketch flipped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card sketch and I love how you flipped it Tina. Your card is so pretty. Love the flower paper you used. I bet your granddaughter loved it too as it sounds like a gift was perfect! Hope your summer is going well so far. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete