Friday, June 4, 2021

Counterfeit Kit Challenge Forgeries

 Hi and good morning :) When I saw the inspirational kit this month for Counterfeit kit Challenge blog, the papers, I saw 2 good papers that would easily be forged. 

The pink watercolor paper and the faded green ledger paper, both unique and easily done for myself. So I had planned the pink watercolor paper and myself I did the smooshing technique to come up with a similiar paper: Using these items I was able to create

This wonderful paper that will make a fun backfground

and with these supplies and the stamp set I had in my kit:


I made these 2 pattern papers for some fun scrapping. While I had the stamps out I decided to make some diecuts too from the stamps:

I just may trim out those other 2 suns yet, but some fun diecuts for some layouts I'll create this month. It was fun creating after work and just preparing some things for some future layouts.

You should head over to the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog to see what the other Master Forgers came up with with their forgeries!





No comments:

Post a Comment