Tuesday, June 1, 2021

CKC - June 2021 Kit Reveal - Lovely Day

 Good Morning and welcome to my blog, June is here and with a new month comes a new kit inspiration challenge over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog. Tara is our host this month and she has chosen a fabulous kit for us. This is what she says about it: I am so happy to be bringing a colorful kit and I hope that most of you are ready to scrapbook some summer memories!  I chose the August 2020 Cocoa Daisy Backyard Blooms kits for us this month!  As many of you know, I tend to create a HUGE kit each month and the Cocoa Daisy kits are big enough that you can create your own gigantic kit this month too.  LOL! You can check the kits out here.

Fun kit with really pretty colors. We also want to welcome our Guest Designer is May Flaum from Craft With May

 
Here's a little bit about May:
My name is May Flaum, and I love to craft. My fingers always have some kind of ink or mist or paint on them, and I love to share what I create.  You can find me on my site:  Craft With May, on Instagram, and on her FaceBook group Craft With May.

 My kit is a bit small for my usually kits but still plenty to play with throughout the month, I've found after a LOAD month I tend to back off scrapping a bit :) but still have plenty of pictures to scrap from the Spring of this year so glad to see the florals in the inspirational kit to draw from.

Lovely Day

My kit probably has way more embellishments than I'll use but I certainly like choices, lots of layering pieces to play with. Here are my papers:

I fell in love with the plaid as soon as I saw the kit and found lots of fun florals to play with in my floral drawer and I also have this for the one paper to forge

Thanks for stopping by now off you go to see what Tracey has in her kit and it would be great to see some of your kits too this month over at the Community facebook group also today join us for some fun challenges 

1st June - Counterfeit Kit Challenge Reveal and Hop:

 




 

2 comments:

  1. I can understand your post-LOAD “hangover” but know you’ll be inspired to scrap those lovely days of spring waiting to be documented with this scrummy kit! 💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man...and here I was looking forward to seeing a humongous kit from you. LOL! Post-LOAD step back sounds normal though and I hope you are able to recoup. ;)

    I love your kit! It's quite pretty!!

    ReplyDelete