Saturday, June 12, 2021

Happy Sunshine Moments lo for CKC challenge #1

 Good Morning and welcome :) Summer has begun here in PA! We've had our 1st official heat wave and it's been humid too! So the fans run lots here at the house and lots of time outside in the sun too. 

Today is the 1st challenge over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog and our month's host Tara has challenged us:

My challenge for you today is:
Soaking up the sun!  It's officially summer here in the US, and I have been ready for some sunshine and freedom to just relax and play!  This challenge is to take some of your summer photos and create a layout using your kit to get those memories scrapbooked!!!

So I scrapped some recent photos of us riding our bikes and making the almost 3 mile mark to the Dam and back. Gradually getting some good, fun summer exercise.

Using a sketch from the BYSS facebook group for my design inspiration. I used my kit Lovely Day, using that floral paper, ribbon, lots of stickers from the sticker book, cardstock stickers and some of my forgeries that I made. It actually came together fairly quickly.
Thank you for stopping by today and seeing what I'm up to in my little corner of the world. I hope you join us over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog for this fun challenge.


1 comment:

  1. What a great layout Tina, I love that you and Dave have bikes and go biking riding. How fun that must be! Yes, it was hot wasn't it. Our heat wave broke thankfully, but the ac's and fan's were going here too. But it is summer, so I will take the warmer over the cooler temps any day in the summer. lol Enjoy the summer my friend! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete