Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Try Something New lo for Sketch N Scrap #227 challenge

 Good Morning and welcome :) The middle of June, seems like the months are slipping by way to quickly! Now on to the Sketch N Scrap challenge for the day

This is what I did with it:

Using my May counterfeit kit: What's Cooking for my papers, embellishments and that vellum too, fun to use the sketch to put this all together. Lots of scraps and that full sheet of paper for the layout. 

Thanks for stopping by today to see what I created and can't wait to see what you create from this cool sketch over at Sketch N Scrap blog.

3 comments:

  1. How fun is this layout! I love the vintage feel!! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout Tina! I don't know what that is a photo of, but it looks pretty yummy. I love that saying, that is funny-I can't lift much so guess I shouldn't eat much. lol You layout has a vintage feel to it with those papers, love it! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. I love this layout. The sentiment and papers you chose are perfect. Dorlene

    ReplyDelete