Thursday, July 15, 2021

Purple Asparagus LO for Sketch n Scrap challenge

  Good Morning and welcome :) The middle of July already! We'll be off on vacation next week hopefully that doesn't go nearly as fast! lol. Now on to the Sketch N Scrap challenge for the day. A wonderful sketch from Lisa to play with today.

This is what I created with it:

 
 Used papers from my May counterfeit kit: What's Cooking for this layout :) The background paper was a specific choice as it had asparagus bundles on it and who doesn't love an old Basic Grey paper :) I backed my photos with a purple cardstock and then used browns for the rest of the layout. It was great to feature this from the garden this year and to see it without the green asparagus too.
Thanks for stopping by today to see what I created and can't wait to see what you create from this cool sketch over at Sketch N Scrap blog.

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout Tina!! Just love this background paper so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this layout Tina! The photo's are awesome, love seeing your asparagus growing. Great take on the sketch, now you have me hungry for asparagus! lol Love it and love the layout! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete