Sunday, November 15, 2015

Inspiration Layout from and Inspirational Photo: LM #268

Good morning :) it is for just a wee bit yet somewhere in the world  :) I've been crafting all weekend at a couple of online crops holding fun challenges :) So Before I get back at it...... Lasting Memories has a new weekly challenge today to play along with. This is my layout from that challenge:
The challenge:
In keeping with the THANKFUL theme of the month... our next challenge is based on this inspirational photo.
LM #268 - Create a layout inspired by the below photo!!
Now remember... you can be inspired by ANYTHING from this photo.  Just mention it in your Title or Blog post so we can see what you did.  It can be the colors, a color, flowers, nature, the words, the font... anything you can think of.  
 So how did I come about this layout. I seen that flower before......yes, it looks like our white flowering dogwood tree. So that is where I started my layout.
Went to check the crop challenges I was doing over the weekend and checked out the flair button challenge for the Paper Issues crop challenges and knew that I had some summery buttons :) So glad that this, being a Thankful theme layout,  that there was the gracias button that I could use for the theme (Sweet!). Lets see how many more challenges I can do with this layout.... So I checked my other list from My Scraps and More Pinspirational crop challenge and used the Mood Board challenge for my color scheme. Let's see now I need a sketch so I found 2 to use:
 
this one from our Scrappin N Chattin group layout challenges and for that journaling card I used this past week's challenge over at  Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style The new challenge is posted this week, but for my card I used last week's challenge:
Sketch #2 designed by Maven Crystal 
 
The mood board had a quote about my happy place so this smiley PL card fit the bill for that and I added the sticker alphas in a fun way along the card. A pennant, word sticker and another flair button to finish it off. You'll have to go over to Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style to check out this week's challenge.
So glad that I add ink into my Feast of Fun counterfeit kit and the PL cards too. I inked all the edges with CTMH chocolate because of that beautiful brown butterfly and when you have so many of the same PL cards it great to take one and cut it up for a Title piece :)
I enjoy and thankful for just to see the small things in my life :) Our walks about the property and on the old railroad bank is a perfect place to see nature in full glory :) You just don't know what your going to see and each walk is a new adventure, My Happy Place :)
and you all thought it was my scrap room ;) well that is my happy place too. Where is your Happy Place?
Thanks for stopping by today to see what I'm doing in my little corner of the world, I hope to see your creation soon over at Lasting Memories.
  

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout Tina and wow! so many challenges it qualifies for! Awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really covered so many challenges with this one. This is an awesome layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has all come together beautifully. Very pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful page! I love the beauty that flowers bring to my yard (and places I visit), also! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful page. Love the bright pics and such cute paper. Love the little button.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tina, you really know how to rock challenges - cleverly using all of the inspiration and coming up with something that suits you as well.

    ReplyDelete