Saturday, November 28, 2015

Little Man layout

Zachary is 2 in this layout :) I really had fun with these challenges to create this layout. For the PI crop challenge (Get in Shape challenge) You had to use atleast 14 circles I counted 19 on my layout. For the Pinspirational Crop Challenge (Abstract Art Challenge) You had to use something from the inspirational picture (circles, colors, punches) I used circles.
This was one of those fun layouts the took me out of my comfort zone a bit. I found a layout that I CASEd and now I can't find the layout :) I thought these pictures were so cute with Zachary mowing the lawn with Dad :) The original layout had the circles stitched down I chose to use marker for mine to doodle abit on the layout
I tried to edge the circles with the chocolate CTMH ink but it wasn't showing up enough so I went with the marker which worked with the bold black in the title and word art.
 The title Little Man was playful title that looked like a marker did so that is why I did the doodling the way I did :)
A fun cut out from a Project Life card, also journaling strips that I then outline too for the playful look of the rest of the layout. I used my Feast of Fun kit for the layout. This will be a nice layout to pass onto Brad and Kathrine for their album :)

2 comments:

  1. The marker lines over the circles look great and are definitely a good match for the whimsical look of your title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this page and design!! LOVING the circles with the lines!!

    ReplyDelete