Today is Funday Friday over at Jo's Scrap Shack and this week is Sketch Week :) I love this challenge because I can create any theme card and I have a roadmap to follow to create it. Our sponsors this week are Di's Digis Stamps & Little Blue Buttons to Create a card, LO, Project using this week's sketch. I used Little Blue Buttons Stamps: I made a card with LBBS art file: Christmas Sentiments:
I stayed pretty close to the sketch using a circle tag and added the 2 different snowflakes to it and it no looks like a Christmas Tree ornament. This also falls under a challenge in the SNC group that I belong to for the bonus card challenge to use some sort of tag on my Christmas card.
Starts: Friday, Nov. 6th 12:00AM
Ends: Friday, Nov. 13th 6:00PM
What do you need to do to enter?
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. THREE entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random wins (optional from sponsors prizes)
Any random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until Nov. 13th by 6:00PM (eastern) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of Nov. 16th .
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!