Monday, April 6, 2020

Easter LO for a Use Your Stuff challenge

Good morning and welcome to my 2nd layout of the day. Welcome to the 1st challenge of the month\ over at Use Your Stuff challenge blog, the theme for this challenge is Easter.
During these current times we had to change up alot of things we normally do, for us this year we had to cancel our Annual Easter Egg hunt with our Grandkids. Something we look forward to doing in the Spring. While cleaning and revamping my room I came across this pile together so knew it had to be used for a layout.
A fun unfinished project from 2013 and I know I made those PL cards on the layout back then as I was doing PL then, really need to get back to that year and finish it off. I used this fun sketch for this layout from the BYSS facebook group.
No photo description available.
Took a bit to do it, but love the out come of the layout.
I look forward to seeing your creation for this fun challenge over at Use Your Stuff challenge blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment