Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Explore the Unknown LO for Sketch N Scrap Challenge

Good Morning and welcome to the middle of the month! Wow April is going by fast! I hope you all are Safe.
We have a fantastic sketch from Heather Hall this month to play with here at Sketch N Scrap
 No photo description available.
 This is what I created with it :)
The last place we visited on the itinerary during our Honesdale, PA Roadtrip The canal was pretty cool to see. So much history here in Honesdale, PA
I used part of my current counterfeit kit: Spring Cleaning and some from February's kit too.
Thanks for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing what you create with this fun sketch over at Sketch N Scrap challenge blog

1 comment:

  1. Love this Tina! Great title!! I have visited PA many times when my sister lived there, it is so beautiful!! So glad I was able to explore your lovely state, I would love to visit again someday!!

    ReplyDelete