Saturday, April 18, 2020

Lock 31 layout for Counterfeit kit Challenge #2

Good Morning and welcome :) The 2nd challenge of the month for Counterfeit Kit Challenge
Clair is our host this month and she is having fun with some of the elements that we're in the original kit for our challenge

This is a journaling challenge. Use the sentiments from the stamp sets included in the inspiration kits as a starting point for your story. I've included the stamp sets above, so you don't need to head off and find them!
So I found 2 stamps from the stamp set I included that works with this challenge and included with the layout:
The background paper is the B side of one of the floral papers, seemed like the right color to go with the stickers I used in my clusters that included my stamping that includes the journaling challenge from Clair. Stamped in black ink it's hard to tell in the photograph.
 Using stickers from the kit and some glitter enamels for the clusters.
It's been fun working through this day trip using my current counterfeit kit: Spring Cleaning as the 2 middle papers are scraps from a layout I did the day before :) Love cleaning up scraps like that.
Thanks for stopping by today and Can't wait to see what you create for this fun challenge over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge




No comments:

Post a Comment