Monday, April 6, 2020

Wayne County's Glass Layout for Stick It Down challenge

Hello and welcome  :) Today is Stick It Down's double page layout sketch and this month we have a fun sponsor over at Stick It Down too:

Handipaper is a digital craft store, where you will find printables, clipart sets and a wide variety of digital cutting files for scrapbookers, cardmakers and DIY lovers.

 We have a fun sketch this month to play with:
 This is what I created with the sketch:
 I've been scrapping a fun day trip this past week and this was one of the cool exhibits at the museum. Using both my current counterfeit kit: Spring Cleaning and last month's counterfeit kit: Backyard Oasis (the floral paper) plus 14 items from my BASHket made for a fun layout.
 The left side I used 2 photos for the large photo, I almost always play with 4x6 photos so for me this is the easiest way to do the large photos when the sketch call for it :) the journaling block was a fussy cut out piece from a cut apart that is in my current kit. Added some fun pieces for my BASHket too.
The right side has 3 photos as I took a photo oh the sign and used that for my title. more cut aparts and pieces from my BASHket. This layout is part of my Honesdale, PA Roadtrip.
Thank you for stopping by today to see what I'm up to in my little corner of the world. I look forward to seeing what you create with this fun sketch over at Stick It Down challenge blog



No comments:

Post a Comment