Saturday, October 23, 2021

Celebrate Today Birthday card for Sketch N Scrap challenge

 Good morning and welcome to the 4th Saturday WCMD card sketch over at Sketch N Scrap challenge blog. I love a fast and easy sketch and this card sketch from Lisa is that! Made a birthday card for my Grandson's upcoming Birthday. Here's the sketch:

and this is the card I created with it:

Just a little sparkle for a special day :) Join us as we play with extra sketches this month :) Thanks for stopping by today to see what I created and can't wait to see what you create from this cool sketch over at Sketch N Scrap blog.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card Tina! Love the pop of silver and the cute papers you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun sketch and I love your take on it Tina! Your grandson will love it too I'm sure. Great papers and color combo. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete