Saturday, October 30, 2021

Happy Birthday w Butterfly card for Sketch N Scrap challenge

  Good morning and welcome to the 5th Saturday WCMD card sketch over at Sketch N Scrap challenge blog. I love this gorgeous sketch from Lisa is that! Made a birthday card for my Daughter's upcoming Birthday. Here's the sketch:

and this is the card I created with it:

Join us as we play with extra sketches this month :) Thanks for stopping by today to see what I created and can't wait to see what you create from this cool sketch over at Sketch N Scrap blog.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Tina! Love these colors and the pretty butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am loving this sketch, your take on it is fabulous Tina! Great way to use up those doilies. That butterfly is so beautiful. This card is so elegant and fancy looking! Love it!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete