Friday, October 15, 2021

Windmill LO for Sketch N Scrap challenge

 Good Morning and welcome :) October is just flying by! We got family in this weekend for a fun get together :) memories being made to scrap later.  Now on to the Sketch N Scrap challenge for the day. A wonderful sketch from Heather to play with today.


 This is the layout I created with it:

I had fun creating this layout and I love that the photos could be cut down like they are to fit with in the layout :) I used pattern papers from my current counterfeit kit. Thanks for stopping by today to see what I created and can't wait to see what you create from this cool sketch over at Sketch N Scrap blog.


 

 

2 comments:

  1. What a fun layout Tina! Love it! You did a great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sketch and I love your take on it Tina! What fun photos you have on it. Fab papers as well. Glad you had family in and made more memories to sketch, that is what it is all about! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete