Friday, October 1, 2021

CKC - October 2021 Kit Reveal - Simply Delightful

 Good Morning, Wow Wow Wow we're in October! Where the heck did September go! The end of the harvest season begins around the Campbell house time to get everything canned up, freezed up or put in the cellar for the winter. But even with this hectic schedule I still try to fit time in to scrap. First you should have arrived here from Misty's blog  I'm excited to see what she has put together this month. so with that said lets' look at what our Hostess Tracey has decide will be our inspiration this month:

The Kit I have picked for October is the May Hip Kit Club kit - it is full of beautiful bright spring colours. There are tags, labels, stickers and fun ephemera die cuts that are all singing out to be forged and scrapped. 

May Main Hip Kit Club

In Tracey's area of the world they are heading into Spring as we are heading into Fall, as I'm a lover of Spring I had an easy time pulling my kit together from this Inspiration especially since I had the Pinkfresh Studio Keeping it Real collection. Welcome to our Guest Forger this month Machelle Welling. 

Here is the kit I put together:

 Simply Delightful

From what I pulled from the inspiration: Colors: Pinks, Teals, Yellow, Salmon/Coral, Purple. Map, Florals, Butterflies, Dots and Swirls, Checks, Bold Stripes, and lots of Words. Checked all those off well with this kit :) I've found rummaging through my paper pads that I do like butterflies as I have lots of paper with them so a few choices there in the kit.

My choice of papers for this month and with it being a LOAD month should not have a problem getting through this kit :)


I pulled in the Keeping it Real embellishments as well as some CTMH sticker sheets, Lots of stickers: Cardstock, Foil, sticker book. Puffies and Word stickers. Die cuts, Sequins and Enamel dots too. Plenty of things to choose from for my pages

Some words and Alphas to help with titling my layouts :)
I'm excited to dig in and get playing with this kit, but first I need to see what the other girls have pulled together and a good place to start is over at Tracey's blog  I'm excited to see how the inspiration moved her for her kit :) and if you get lost here is the full list




8 comments:

  1. Such a great kit! I love the woodgrain paper, but all the papers go together so well. Lots of great choices, I hope you get plenty of time to scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kit is simply delightful! Lots of bright colours and butterflies make it very appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving those scripty words, butterflies ánd that fab colored woodgrain paper ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so sweet & true version of the inspiration kit! October is always a whirlwind, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the mix of papers you have pulled for this kit, and the embellishments are eye-catching as well. Have a great LOAD month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely kit. the multi color wood grain paper is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am swooning over the rainbow woodgrain paper you have in your kit! And your whole color palette reminds me of sherbet!

    ReplyDelete