Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Spring Has Sprung LO for CKC challenge

Good Morning and welcome to the 1st challenge over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog and our month's host is Tracey

Tracey has challenged us with: 

The first challenge of the month is something a little different...... we want to challenge you to create a layout with your kit and a title of our choice! Simply pick a title from this list and use it as your inspiration:
* Let's Go
* Destination Unknown
* The Journey is the Destination
* Life isn't always Rainbows and Unicorns
* Spring has Sprung
* You Colour My World
* You've Come so Far
* Perfectly Imperfect
* Ordinary Moments
A great title on your layout can help to make a story great or it can tell a story on it's own.
 
I used Spring Has Sprung as my title for this layout

 My kit Simply Delightful was perfect with it's Spring theme to do a Spring flower/blossom layout.
I used a sketch over at Paper Issues to help me create my layout.

Thank you for stopping by today and seeing what I'm up to in my little corner of the world. I hope you join us over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog for this fun challenge.



No comments:

Post a Comment