Tuesday, May 9, 2017

A Birthday Card for the Sketch N Scrap Birthday Party

Yep that's right the party is still going on this month over at Sketch N Scrap's Event Page! It's their 5th Birthday and it's fitting to have a Birthday Card ready! Here is the exclusive sketch:
 
 This one is a keeper I can see this being used often for so many holidays. This is the card I created with it:
 I had fun playing with some washi tape for this card and love that I found this cupcake in my diecuts. A Birthday card for someone special :) But then they are all special.
 Here is the inside of the card, trying to use up some stickers I got years ago :)
Now it's your turn to play along, the party is for the whole month over at the event page.



2 comments:

  1. Wow! Amazing card! LOVE those birthday stickers and how you decorated the inside of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is like the cutest card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete