Sunday, May 14, 2017

Always Smile

Good Morning and welcome :) OMgosh it's been a bit more quiet this month than I was expecting. LOAD has been in full swing and so many NSD event going on and the Birthday party over at Sketch N Scrap's Event page that my blog is a bit neglected, but that will change here after LOAD and I'll be back with regular postings.
Today is Lasting Memories new week challenge from out DT sisiter Lauren and she has challenge us to use strips of paper (or washi tape) in a big way! This is the time to use up those branding strips of paper or just plain scraps of paper for your layout. Now you need to check out what my DT sisters have done over at Lasting Memories cause there is lots of great inspiration over there :) My layout is a bit mild compared to what they have done:
I used a variety of strips of paper from using them for my photos borders (a washi tape in there too), to my journaling strips and topped off my title with another one. This is LOAD517 Day 11 Prompt is How do you put on a show for the world? What kind of physical/psychological armour do you put on? and you had to use bling.
 My armour is my smile that will always hide my true emotions :) but most of the times the smile is very authentic :) To see my true feelings can be seen through my eyes, that I seem to not be able to hide from what my husband has told me and others. A look is all I have to give for a response to people. Lots more journaling needs to go with this layout and I will probably add it to the back of the layout.
I got a bit of help for my layout from the GrandDiva's Creative Corner challenge sketch
 
This was a fun challenge and a handy sketch :) I also used my current counterfeit kit (still need to post this!) and some pieces from last month's kit and I think maybe the month before :) I've got lots of paper on my crafting desk this month because of LOAD :)
Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to seeing your creation linked up over at Lasting Memories :)

3 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch. I'm going to have to remember to pair some purple with gold - it works great here and on that previous page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing so well to keep up with LOAD and each layout is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page and great job with the sketch! Thank you for playing along at GCC!

    ReplyDelete