Tuesday, May 30, 2017

In A Blink

Another layout from LOAD517 Day 10
Prompt:
High Noon – 1952
Time. Use time as a theme for today’s layout by using clocks or time stamps, tell a story of how time has changed you, or a now an then page.
I went with a Now and Then layout as I seen this cute picture of Britney on facebook when she was just born and used that with a current photo from April for here birthday. Used some paper that had clocks on it to pay homage to the prompt about time:
 OMgosh she grew up way to fast! Our little Britney is now a spunky young lady. I used a piece of my kraft paper for this layout too from the 100 pattern paper facebook group challenge last month. I added the other 2 papers from my stash for the use of the clocks and I found this chipboard that had a clock face on it too and added that to the layout. Added a Project Life card to finish off the layout. I used some black embellishments from my current counterfeit kit: Nature's Party for the clusters.
I used the early layout over at the Memory Nest for my layout inspiration:
 
I was inspired by how the DT Jane Taylor did her layout and did mine in a similar concept this was a very interesting sketch to play with.
Close ups of the layout:
 current picture and journaling
 Britney's baby picture
 and a picture of Britney when they had visited us for the 1st time in a long time when they moved back to the east coast of the states to NY where we go quite often to see the kids :). this is the 2nd post of the day for using The Memory Nest's sketches for May.

2 comments:

  1. You got ALOT done! I love then and now pages! thanks for joining us at THE MEMORY NEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the sketch!! Such adorable pictures!! Thanks for playing along with us at tMN!!

    ReplyDelete