Monday, May 15, 2017

Ava's 1st Easter for a Sketch N Scrap sketch challenge

Good Morning and welcome to today's sketch challenge over at Sketch N Scrap. We have a fun sketch from Heather Hall:
I created a fun Easter layout with this sketch:
 Ava's 1st Easter layout for that, I had these photos out for awhile and realized this was the perfect sketch to make the layout. I bounced off he pictures for the circles pattern paper using both from this month's counterfeit kit: Garden Party and last month's kit: Social Butterfly
 Journaling from Jessica's post and also a bit from me.
 Fun title created with new alphas and some old alphas
Awww such a sweet photo of Ava :)
Thanks for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing your creation from this sketch over at Sketch N Scrap Challenge blog.




6 comments:

  1. This is super cute Tina! Love these precious photos and the beautiful Spring colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout Tina, I love the pictures of the babies on their first holidays. So precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's adorable! Love the cute photos and beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very colourful. Perfect papers for the photos.

    ReplyDelete