Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Counterfeiting a May Kit

Hello, oh my I can't believe I never blogged about my kit this month, bad me! I did post it on instagram so that may have threw me off a bit this month and then LOAD really throws me off for the month :) So Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog's inspirational kit this month is the Gossamer Blue March main kit.

Just love the blues and greens in the kit :) reminds me so much of Nature that it helped me create the name for my kit:

Nature's Party

 Here is my kit for this month :) So far lots of the papers have been used not so much for the embellishment part of the kit, but I have used some :)
 My papers came from a few paper pads :) I've been trying to work through some old paper pads gettign them used up. The 180 page stacks take the longest to use up and the paper is so thin that it's better for layering. so lately I have trying to combine both, the heavier paper for the backgrounds and the lighter paper for the layering.
 My alphas :) Anyone have a good place to go to put letters in to get words that can be used? I've got alot of left over thickers I would love to get out of my stash!
 My stickers
 and more stickers

some wood veener and a 6X6 paper pad hmmph! forgot about that paper pad, wonder where I put that on my desk!
Well a little late but there is my kit for the month as usually it's a bit larger than the kit inspiration and I have been creating with it quite nicely, now I'm getting down to more scraps than anything else :) Think I should make a month of just using scraps :) other than the foundation pages that maybe fun

No comments:

Post a Comment