Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Momma

Good Morning and welcome :) This is a layout from LOAD517 Day 9
Prompt:
The Maltese Falcon – 1941
Sam Spade is a great detective. Use clues in your prompt today to tell your story. BONUS: Use only black and white as your colours today in a tribute to the film noir genre.
I used Black n White for both my layout and my photos :) can't say I'm a big fan of the look but I did try it and was surprised how well it did turned out :) I think a color photo would have probably been better but this is how I learn what to do and not to do :)
 I used the one B&W pattern paper in my current counterfeit kit: Nature's Party and I also used a paper from my 100 Pattern Paper challenge, a scrap paper, a couple of project life cards and 2 washi tapes for my layout all in black and white. I sprinkled white enamel dots on the layout too. 2 black and white photos for the layout.
I used the sketch over at Sketches in Thyme May 8-14 sketch for my layout inspiration:
May 8-14 #276
Usuing washi tape for the arrows and the stitching lines on the sketch.
Close ups of the layout:
 Love this details card for the family photo

and I found this photo of Waylon too from the previous year to add to the layout too. As the theme of the layout is Sabrina being a Momma and she is such a great momma to these 3 cuties :)
Thanks for stopping by today and you'll probably see a couple more layouts yet today :)

4 comments:

  1. WTG on using only b/w. Great work. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous layout Tina! I do so love the black and white layout! I love that you used washi on this layout, it just blends in so nicely with all the embellishments. Sweet pictures too! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those pictures they are wonderful. Love the layout too. Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout! Thanks for playing along with Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete