Saturday, September 1, 2018

CKC - September Kit Reveal - Falling For You

Good Morning :)   If you are looking for the Sketch N Scrap post you can find it here.
Well hello September! I'm glad to see the humid August go! I'm the host this month for our forgery inspiration. You should have reached me from the creative Leslie's blog so excited to see what she pulled together for this inspiration. If you are just beginning the blog hop here then you will find the full hop order at the bottom of this post. But first we would like to give a shout out to our September Guest Forger Janet Madison. Janet has this fun YouTube channel: RTS Scrapbooking (Record The Story) She has lots of storage ideas, does scrapbooking layouts, makes kits, tutorials and a few fun series too.
I'm so excited to be hosting September and I chosen a kit that represents September quite well: Noel Mignon“Apple Crisp Classic Kit”. You can find it here https://www.noelmignon.com/products/apple-crisp-kit. 

 There is an unboxing video of the kit here this really shows the papers in detail.
 When I chose this kit I knew right where I was going for most of my chosen paper for the month:
 I remembered this paper pad I got last year and thank goodness my paper pads are organized so it was very easy to find.
My kit for the month is Falling For You
Lots of paper:
 Lots of Stickers and Alphas:
 and close ups of the embellishments I chose:
Included some of the pinks and blues that were in the inspiration kit with in the paper and these fun embellishments
Wood veneer mason jars, fabric leaves, jewels and so much more.....
More wood veneer in bows arrows and some fun clips too
Some more die cuts and fabric pieces
I didn't have orange ribbon so grabbed brown ribbon also 2 washi tapes and more wood veneer. Now off you go and see what fun kit Laura came up with over on her Instagram page. Thanks for stopping by today and if you want a fun month of crafting give the challenge a try :)


Here's the blog hop list for this month's reveal:
Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog - http://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/
Guest Designer – Janet Krause - https://youtu.be/V4KS39SmlXc
Laura - https://www.instagram.com/mrsp_scrapsandtea/

10 comments:

  1. Big and bold and full of yummy stuff. Enjoy that kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clapping my hands at this FAB FALL FIX of a kit! Really gorgeous forgeries & a great kit name :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful kit, love the mason jar wood veneers. Have fun scrapping.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Tina! You've collected a huge kit of everything--papers, alphas, embellishments galore--for autumn and harvest themes!! Looks like unlimited creative freedom to make tree-mendous paper creations! Can't wait to see what you do with all this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A kit from a paper pad!!! Yes- sign me up! And it is a FALL paper pad!!! Double yes! I am SO excited to see what you create with those papers Tina! I really enjoyed seeing how you got in the addition pops of colors with your Vicky B supplies. That will be fun!!! Thanks again for the invite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every time I think I create a big kit someone creates a BIGGER kit, LOL Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great inspiration choice this month, Tina! And as usual, you've put together a nice big kit with plenty of options - I'm sure you'll be using it on many projects this month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty papers and embellishments. It will be fun to use.

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving the paper pad and all the other papers you picked...those wood veneer jars need to be in my stash along with all the Vicki B!

    ReplyDelete