Sunday, September 2, 2018

Our Home layout

Good Morning and welcome :) I hope you are having an enjoyable Labor Day weekend :) I've got a huge list to tackle today so tomorrow can be enjoyed and relaxing too :)
Today starts us off with a new challenge month over at Lasting Memories Scrapbooking challenge.
Our theme for September is - Mixed Bag - meaning our challenges are going to be a little bit of this and a little bit of that! That's my kind of challenge :) Our first challenge of the month is:

LM #411 -  Since Labor Day is tomorrow here in the US, and it is the "unofficial" end to summer, create a summer themed layout and include the word "fun" on your layout - this can be in the title, in your journaling, or on your embellishments.

This is the layout I created
 Still being inspired by that sketch I did for yesterday's post from Sketch N Scrap and this was the challenge for today over at Nicole Jones Scrap-A-Thon 2 and the Home prompt was a challenge for Scraptember a fun scrappy month in a facebook group :)
 I enjoyed using a little of this and a little of that with my counterfeit kits, too Using paper from last mnonth's kit:Summer Life and July's kit:Dash of This and Dash of That, too and a little of the 6X6 paper cut apart sheet and the homegrown sticker sheet for my title and for embellishing on the layout from my current kit: Falling For You
 I got the fun right there in the word stickers that I was adding to the layout so the challenge for Lasting Memories was fulfilled :)
This was a fun layout to create and I'm thinking the Shimelle's class Layer on Layer on Layer on is helping me with my current scrapping style.
Thanks for stopping by today and I do hope you enjoy the view where your at today :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Labor Day Tina! I am so loving this layout-love that you scrapped about home and how happy and blessed you and Dave are. Such a wonderful layout for the album and for us to see as well. The simple life is the best isn't it?!! I just love it! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete