Saturday, September 1, 2018

New Sighting layout for a Sketch N Scrap challenge

Good Morning and Happy September to you :) This is the 1st post of the day and it's a new month and new sketch over at Sketch N Scrap blog. Here is the sketch that Lisa is challenging us with:
Image may contain: text
I changed it up a bit to work with my photos and my choice of paper too. But I loved the framed element on this sketch and kept that:
So I kept the frame look and I so wanted to use that dinosaur paper I found in my stash so I guess I would say I flipped the sketch. Putting the title at the bottom and the photos at the top. A small mat under the photos and the ribbon for the center strip.
 My journaling spot I moved to the bottom of the layout to make it fit well and
 I kept the clusters to the spots on the sketch too.
It was a fun sketch to play with, I made sure to cut out a bit of the dinosaur that was on the paper to go over my photo cause I didn't want to cover it up with the picture.
I used my counterfeit kit from July: Dash of This and Dash of That, Some of the paper came from the addition paper pack I added to the kit.
Thank you for stopping by and seeing what I'm up to in my little corner of the world and I look forward to seeing your creation for this fun sketch challenge over at Sketch N Scrap blog

2 comments:

  1. This is just amazing Tina! Love the theme, the dinosaurs, the pictures and your journal spot!! Great job making the sketch work for your pictures and elements!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute layout Tina! I love the sketch and your take on it. The papers you used are fabulous and I love the photo's but what I love the most is the dinosaurs at the bottom right. They are so cute! Looks like the fair was lots of fun! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete