Monday, September 10, 2018

European Sterling layout for Use Your Stuff challenge

We were challenged this week to use Animals for our project :) I got to go no further than my own house as we have a pooch that shares it with us, but also the front yard as I'm an avid birderer too so will see many feather friends too. This layout is about one of the birds we see in the winter time at the feeders
This layout was created for LOAD218 Day 27 One of the 3 prompts was Create a page about Wildlife. Even though we recently went to a zoo, wildlife for me is to look through my bird pictures :) Using just a project life card from my February counterfeit kit: Pretty Little Pasttimes, the rest came from my stash
 The journaling about the bird, I do enjoy scrapping about birds
 Some close up pictures of the layout and using some raw chipboard for my clusters too

Thank you for stopping by and I look forward to seeing your creation for this fun challenge of Animals over at Use Your Stuff challenge blog.

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous layout Tina! I love our feather friends as well, I love to hear them sing and to watch them year 'round. I don't think I've seen one of these up close before, love the photos you got! Love your papers and embellishments as well. I don't have your email anymore since I've have a new email. Here is my new email: dblfarms93 at gmail dot com. It has been raining here since Friday evening. We got around 8 inches of rain thus far. Nice and cool, definitely feeling fall over the weekend and today. I'm fearful at what the winter is going to be, but we have not control over the weather! So fall might be just like summer with rain, rain, rain. Hope you are staying dry! Hugs, Brenda PS: send me an email and then I will have your's again. thanks!

    ReplyDelete