Friday, October 19, 2018

Fairway Fun layout for a SITPLS challenge

Good Morning and welcome to the 2nd challenge sketch of the month over at Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style and this is the sketch That Emma created for this month:

 This is what I created with the sketch:
My title block for my layout :)
Another fun layout from our day at Knoebels, it was great to be able to incorporate this larger print pattern paper for my layout. Yes these type of pattern papers can be a little rough to work with but was able to use the main part of the paper with my pictures. Adding the scorecard for that day to my layout too just completed the whole look around that fun title block.
Used this layout for my LOAD1018 prompt for the 18th too. Just say I was off prompt that day as the Play was Annie: Annie shows that bad things happen. Look back in your life and tell the story of a time when things were tough but you or someone you trusted said "the sun will come out tomorrow". or Use antiquing or distressing techniques for an old look on Throwback Thursday. I've done my fair share of layouts on that subject and really didn't have a chance to go that way with the layout last night :) So went the opposite and went sunny as the sun did come out that day! One of the few we had this past summer :)
 The title card and our scorecard, I used that for my journaling spot too.
Close up of the photos. We sure did have fun playing mini golf :) Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to seeing your creation with this fun sketch over at Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun PL card and layout Tina! No we didn't see much sun this summer, so one had to grab a nice day and go with it! Glad you and Dave were able to get some fun in on such nice day. I love the photo's and I love the papers you used on this layout as well as your scorecards. Looks like lots of fun. I haven't been mini golfing in forever. lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete