Saturday, October 20, 2018

PARTY Happy Birthday Card for a Sketch N Scrap challenge

Hello and welcome to a special additional challenge over at Sketch N Scrap. We hope you are enjoying the exclusive bonus sketches every Saturday in October as we celebrate World Card Making Day all month long over in Sketch N Scrap!  Today we kick off World Card Making Day sketch #3 by sketch artist Lisa
 Here is the sketch:
 No automatic alt text available.
The card I created for the Grandson's upcoming Birthday:
 
I had fun using a variety of patterns to make the card :) Project life cards come in handy for card making too so if you have lots of them this is a good way to use some up :) 
Check out what the others have created from this sketch over at Sketch N Scrap
 

1 comment:

  1. What a fun birthday card Tina! I love the papers you used, so fun and festive for who ever gets it! I guess winter isn't far off, so stay warm my friend. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete