Sunday, October 14, 2018

The Good Stuff - Lasting Memories Scrapbook Challenge

Hello and Welcome :) to today's challenge over at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges. We have a fun theme for October and today's challenge is one that anyone could join in on:
 
Our theme for October is - October Events - and this week our challenge is:
LM # 417 - Breast Cancer Awareness.  October is Breast Cancer Awareness month.  Show us a way that you help out this worthwhile cause or just use lots of pink on your layout.
Here is the layout I created with this challenge in mind because of the pink used:

This was completed during the LOAD Mini: Out of this World over the summer where we do 1 week of LOAD. I used paper from my Perfect Collection Class for this very quick layout. The prompt was: LOAD Mini: Out of this World: Day 1: SPACE: Scrap about a physical space you love or something that requires a lot of your mental space. How do you make space for yourself? or you could created a layout with white space.
I would have to say I love to be out in the yard this time of the year to enjoy seeing God's creation through the flowers we have about the yard. Summer 2018. Between the beginning of Spring and throughout the summer I love to see the flowers we have growing around the yard. 

My title work coming from my counterfeit kit in August 2018: Summer Life. The title definitely came from the kit and so did the embellishments.


 The journaling block is a bit hard to read and I darken up the image so it's a bit easier to read.
Love to be out in the yard this time of the year, especially when the flowers are in full bloom. Summer 2018
Thank you for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing what you create for this fun challenge over at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout Tina and beautiful photo's! I love the flowers and I love Buddy in the one photo, so cute. Yes, summer is a good time to be outside and enjoy the beauty God gives us. I'm already longing for summer's return. lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete