Friday, October 12, 2018

Make Time To Smile layout for CKC challenge #1

Good Morning and welcome, our hostess this month over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge is Leslie and she has challenge us with:

What is Your Scrappy Superpower? Time to use a selfie! Are you the Fussy-Cutting Queen, the Layering Lady, the Digi Diva? Time to show off & strut your stuff.

 Challenge accepted! My scrappy superpowers has to be a Layering Lady! 

 
Layers of Pattern Papers is not the only thing I love to layer on my layouts, not this scrappy super hero I like to layer clusters of embellishments too :)
 I had fun gathering my supplies for this layout from my kit: Tainted Love! I thought this would be a good time and a good layout to use that blocky stripe paper for my background layer. Then added 5 more pattern papers plus 1 scrap piece for the pennant on the layout. Layering for me gives me the variety I love to see on a layout.
 I also add variety by layering various embellishments on my layouts in clusters of usually 3 spots on the layout to draw your eye to the photos. Enjoying the day out at the Little League complex, for some me time. I wanted to see the Beach Boys and it was free! So decide to go up and see the 2pm game too so I would have a good seat. It was fun just to go up and enjoy the day.
 Adding more layering with the use of doilies, die cuts and puffy stickers around the layout.
 Well atleast a few good things came out of a wet summer :) usually I'm home during this particuliar time of the year canning tomatoes, but this year due to the rain, the yield was awful, but that left extra time to enjoy the simpler things in life.

So What is Your Scrappy Superpower? We would love to see your take on this fun challenge over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog. Up----Up-----and away! Have a great day!




1 comment:

  1. Tina: I just love all the mix of papers, patterns, and those extra bits! Terrific layout!

    ReplyDelete