Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Acrophobia

LOAD516 Friday theme: Adventure is my Middle Name and the prompt for Day 6 was How have you challenged yourself? I have this thing called: Acrophobia is the Fear of Heights. I go on this ride at Knoebels, the skyline ride, challenging my fear of heights. It's an ongoing challenge of mine. From the research I did I came across that this often develops in later life (this is what is going on with me and I wasn't afraid of heights as a kid!)
I used the current sketch over at Scrappin N Chattin yahoo group for my layout. The triangle studs are part of this month's counterfeit kit Sunny Breeze.
 My personal journaling block
 The information I found on line about this phobia
 The title work
This is the picture of me bracing for the fear that is taking over! I'm more afraid of going down then up on the ride.

1 comment:

  1. Great page! I applaud you for documenting something that you fear!

    ReplyDelete