Thursday, May 19, 2016

A Fun Happy Day!

Good Morning :) It's a beautiful day in Pennsylvania :) Wow the sun is out! Haven't seen that in a long time! Today I have my Stick It Down project for you to see, I hope we will see your creation this month over at the Stick It Down linky.
This layout is about a day we spent together in December .
Here is the May double page sketch from Stick it Down.
May double sketch
This one is so cool for the project life style scrap page as well as the traditional scrap page together, perfect for those event or vacation photos :)
I adapted the left side of the sketch to work with my photos and journaling. This layout was also made for LOAD516 Day 17: Theme is I feel and the prompt: What makes (or made) you feel excited or playful. Well the list of ideas when like this: Going to new places, Doing new things can make me excited, Being around younger folk can make me playful. So from this list I came up with this layout and it almost fits all that was on the list. Definitely was a new place to check out and we were doing new things for this December that we had not taken time to do before. Enjoying what the season had to offer :)
 The paper is the B side of some of the polka dot paper in my current Sunny Breeze counterfeit kit :) This shows that you can use any type of paper for a Christmas style layout :) The teal was still a good match for the teals in the inspirational kit. I used the map that came with the brochure for my layout and also another part of the brochure below the picture of the stage. I used the photo of going into the market for my title card, you can see just a bit of Dave on the edge of the picture.
The right side I added a red doily and the other half of a doily I had used on a previous layout this past month. couple more papers from my Sunny Breeze kit and stickers from 2 different sticker sheets.
 A picture of us on the school bus heading to the Market. They don't have enough parking so they bus people in from the small mall at the edge of town to the market. Wow those bus seats are tiny for full grown adults :) A picture of one of the food stands :)
 Picture of the map
 My journaling
A close up of the pictures on this layout. There was so much to see and more pictures yet of the day, some will go into my December Daily for last year. We had a blast, don't need to go again, but well worth the trip there for some unusual Christmas shopping. Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the world today and I hope to see you creation real soon :)





2 comments:

  1. This is awesome Tina. I love all your pictures and journaling and that you got to use the map too. Awesome sketch to work with for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great interpretation of the sketch and you fitted a lot onto one spread. Funny that you used a current kit to scrap a Christmas layout - I'd never have noticed. Great job on picking out those colours and making it feel so festive. Glad to hear you enjoy the German Markets!

    ReplyDelete